Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Oakland, France, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005






The three of us are staying at my parents' house in Foster City for the rest of the week (my parents are in San Diego until Friday). Emmett and I spent a very relaxing Monday at David's sister Shirley's house, although it was hard for me to get much accomplished because Emmett wouldn't let me out of his sight. He seems particularly sensitive with all the changes that have taken place in a short amount of time, coupled with the onset of a bit of separation anxiety.

Today (Tuesday) was quite busy with Emmett's 9-month check-up and more good-byes: Elizabeth and Susanna; Kathy, Molly, & Alice (pictured); Bernadette; and dinner at Tina, Laurence, Andrew, & Abigail's house (pictured).

Meanwhile, David is working at a fast pace trying to tie up loose ends with work, and I need to find time sort out my thoughts regarding my dissertation. Can't decide how much data to pack with me....

1 Comments:

Blogger JBY said...

Don't pack any data. Just go out there, have fun and have some good food and wine! Your dissertation will still be here in December.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
Site Meter